Clenbuterol is a steroid that stimulates the heart and central nervous system. This drug belongs to the category of beta2-agonists used in the treatment of asthma. This is not the only reason why it has become popular among people, it has also made a name for itself as a weight loss supplement as it can affect muscle growth and fat burning. Learn what Clenbuterol is, the side effects of Clenbuterol and how to use this drug, which has become a steroid in the world of bodybuilding right here in this guide.
Introduction to Clenbuterol
In the world of bodybuilding this steroid is known as Clen. This is a favorite bodybuilder for many reasons, some of which you will learn later when you read on. They mostly take Clenbuterol 40 mcg to achieve their goals.
Clen is used because of its ability to increase muscle mass and breakdown effects. When taken orally, it stimulates beta-2-adrenergic receptors in the muscles to open the airways. But beware, this steroid can cause cardiovascular and neurological effects such as muscle tremor and nervousness.
Bodybuilders mostly use it in combination with other performance-enhancing drugs such as growth hormone.
Useful properties for the athlete
To understand how to properly use “Clenbuterol” in bodybuilding, you need to know how the drug affects the body, which has a positive effect.
- Helps burn subcutaneous fat.
- Acting on tissue receptors, triggers biochemical reactions that cause lipolysis – the breakdown of fatty acids with the release of energy.
- “Clenbuterol” causes a strong release of adrenaline, which enhances the breakdown of lipids.
- Accelerates metabolism.
- Clinical studies of the drug confirm a thirty percent increase in metabolism.
- At the same time increasing metabolism, the drug blocks the activity of lipase, which is responsible for the process of fat deposition.
- Protects muscles from destruction.
- Possessing anticatabolic properties, due to biochemical processes, blocks the breakdown of proteins in the muscles of the body.
Positive reviews of athletes confirm that Clenbuterol has no analogues in terms of “effective means to lose weight at a low price.”
The FDA has not approved this drug for use in humans. The liquid form of Maple was used to treat airway obstruction in horses, but the symptoms were strictly controlled. This drug is available outside the United States to treat asthma and COPD, but by prescription.
If you were wondering, Clenbuterol is not a steroid, but has properties similar to anabolic steroids, such as increasing muscle mass. Due to this benefit it is given to cattle.
What are the side effects?
As already mentioned, “Clenbuterol” is non-toxic in the treatment of respiratory diseases. However, if we consider “Clenbuterol”, bodybuilding and its side effects together, we can see that with constant adherence to the course, there is a significant overdose of the drug. This measure is forced because the body quickly gets used to it and the fat receptors no longer react to the stimulus. Increasing the dose of the drug has several side effects:
- In the first days it appears, but then the tremor gradually disappears.
- Abundant sweating. Appears with an increase in heart rate and a slight increase in body temperature.
- In the absence of heart disease, it has no side effects.
anxiety and insomnia. Processes that occur in the body affect the central nervous system, causing feelings of anxiety and sleep disturbances.
- nausea and diarrhea. Observed in the first three days of taking the drug.
- Headache. It is observed only in people who are sensitive to changes in blood pressure. For these people, “Clenbuterol” and bodybuilding are incompatible.
Clenbuterol is a steroid that stimulates the heart and central nervous system. This drug belongs to the category of beta2-agonists used in the treatment of asthma. This is not the only reason why it has become popular among people, it has also made a name for itself as a weight loss supplement as it can…