Effect and side effects of Clenbuterol
Clenbuterol is often used by professional athletes to get in shape quickly for competition time. In this regard, the drug has gained popularity among those who are trying to lose weight. But you can’t blindly follow a new trend. Medications often have contraindications and side effects that should be read before use. Furthermore, Clenbuterol has its own usage characteristics which are also useful to know about.
The mechanism of action of Clenbuterol for weight loss is to use the reserves of the athlete’s body. Excess fat is eliminated by activating lipolysis – improved processing of subcutaneous fat to produce energy.
The main component of the drug is Clenbuterol Hydrochloride. The effect does not apply to anabolic steroids, that is not prohibited. In addition to burning fat, the drug affects the body as follows:
- It speeds up metabolism, which also has a positive effect on the weight loss process.
- It suppresses catabolism, that is, does not allow the body to burn muscles during intense exercise. And although the anticatabolic effect of clenbuterol is negligible, you should not take them into account.
- The drug is useful for endurance, strength performance, improves mood, which allows you to train with greater efficiency.
- Tightens the abdomen, allows you to emphasize the relief.
Reduces appetite, helps maintain a diet.
- Clenbuterol has virtually no adverse effects on the body, and can be purchased without a prescription.
- Clenbuterol in bodybuilding is used by many athletes who are unbearably overweight.
Effect of Clenbuterol
The main effect of the drug on the human body is the activation of the sympathetic nervous system, which triggers the process of breaking down fats. In addition, taking Clenbuterol will help:
- burn fat and lean meat;
- loss of appetite;
- inhibition of protein degradation.
- athletes find Clenbuterol really helps reduce body fat percentage
Clenbuterol is often used by athletes during the drying phase. Many say that the drug is really very effective in reducing the percentage of body fat. The main benefit of Clenbuterol for weight loss is muscle maintenance. This means that when taking the drug, the fat layer is removed.
Bodybuilders who want to lose weight fell in love with them because of these qualities:
- Muscle drying and active fat burning.
Accelerate metabolism by 20-30%.
- Activation of fat burning hormone production, thyroid stimulation.
- Suppression of appetite, due to exposure to critical areas of the brain.
- Significant increase in strength and energy.
- No pronounced anabolic effect.
- An anticatabolic effect that allows the use of Clenbuterol for cutting without losing muscle mass.
- stabilization of the nervous system.
- Increased endurance and strength.
- Rising body temperature is one of the factors to improve metabolism.
In professional fitness circles, a popular cycle of Clenbuterol pills is based on a gradual increase in dose.
If you have ever been able to buy Clenbuterol tablets, you should use a dose-based regimen, which has long been known in fitness circles.
First of all, Clenbuterol is an anti-asthmatic agent, due to which the drug has a pronounced biological activity. The body tries to quickly minimize the negative effects of its intake and accelerates the adaptation, getting used to the chosen dose of Clenbuterol for literally 2-3 days. Once the drug is addictive, it has no previous effects, including lack of support for weight loss.
- First day – 20 mcg (half a classic clenbuterol tablet)
• Day 2 – 20 mcg
• Day 3 – 40 mcg
• Day 4 – 40 mcg
• Day 5 – 60 µg
• Day 6 – 60 mcg
• Day 7 – 80 mcg etc.
• Day 16 – 160 mcg
The step of increasing the dose is 20 mcg (half a tablet), which means that you take 20 mcg more every 2 days. When bodybuilders reach 4 full pills (160 mcg), they complete a cycle of Clenbuterol.
The duration of the drug is strictly limited – 14-16 days. It is impossible to increase the dose indefinitely, because the longer a person takes Clenbuterol, the stronger the effect of the drug, including the negative.
Usually, at doses above 120 mcg per day, hand tremors become visible to others.
Clenbuterol has a number of side effects that can occur even at the same dosage and are exacerbated by an overdose of the drug. They most often become noticeable from the first week of treatment, when the body adapts to the effects of the drug. In the future, in most cases, the drug does not harm the health of the athlete.
The most common negative side effects are:
- tremor trembling of extremities, palpitations;
- heavy sweating;
- sleep disturbance;
- fear, panic;
- slight increase in pressure;
- Disorders of the stool – diarrhea;
It has no harmful effects on the liver. With prolonged use of Clenbuterol, it can affect the heart, especially when taken with alcohol. The effects of this technique include tachycardia and some other heart conditions.
Because Clenbuterol increases the release of thyroid hormones, it can cause premature wear and tear and dysfunction of the thyroid gland.
Due to the effect on the nervous system, the drug should not be taken during the day, as this can lead to sleep disturbances
Side effects usually develop early in the course and gradually disappear. Ketotifen, Bisoprolol, Metaprolol help to completely eliminate the unpleasant effects of using a fat burner. Men taking Clenbuterol should be aware of its toxicity to testicular tissue (in large doses). Drug abuse can be dangerous to the myocardium. However, if taken on a recommended schedule, the health risk is minimal. The likelihood of unpleasant effects is greater with the use of thyroxine, caffeine and other stimulants. Clenbuterol should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women, patients with heart disease, thyrotoxicosis, glaucoma, bronchial asthma and young children. For a complete list of contraindications, see the drug note.
Clenbuterol is often used by professional athletes to get in shape quickly for competition time. In this regard, the drug has gained popularity among those who are trying to lose weight. But you can’t blindly follow a new trend. Medications often have contraindications and side effects that should be read before use. Furthermore, Clenbuterol has…